- Your access and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
- By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms. You cannot access the service if you disagree with any part of the terms.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us with accurate, complete and ongoing information at all times. Failure to do so is a breach of the terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our service.
- You are responsible for protecting the password that you use for the service and for any activity or actions under your password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service.
- The service and its original content, features and functionality are the exclusive property of Webeclix and its licensors.
- If you violate the terms, we can immediately terminate or suspend your account, without prior notice or liability for any reason.
- Upon termination, your right to use the service will cease immediately. If you want to terminate your account, you can simply stop using the service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or change these terms at any time. If any amendment is material, we will endeavor to provide at least notice before any new terms take effect.
- If you have any questions about these terms, please contact our support team anytime.